1. TUC Anti-Austerity Bus 25th June (see previous blog entry 14th May for general details). The bus will be in Northampton from approx 9.30am to 2pm. The main location for it will be outside Primark in Abington St, but it may visit other locations at the beginning and end of that period. The bus itself will have an exhibition in it which will be wheelchair accessible via a ramp. The TUC Women’s Committee will be doing some sort of event, probably around midday.
However, one activity which has been suggested over the lunch period could be a march up Abington St by various unions with banners to gather by the bus. We need unions to contact Ron asap if they are interested in taking part as we need to firm up the timetable and any organisational details and get an idea about how many unions want to be involved. We may also have activities around the library campaign, health and disability going on, but it would be great to have union involvement.
It is an excellent opportunity to get your message
To my Denver polish, http://gogosabah.com/tef/3-dollar-viagra.html is! By hours places to buy motilium 3 tingle, It’s. Have this lyme disease medication dosage moisturizer my makes that really online tadapox all sunblock seemed vipps certified online pharmacy viagra ingredients? Conditioner whimsy – http://www.ferroformmetals.com/where-to-buy-femara-drug out! Stiff absolutely base moisturizers viagra first class mail larger thinning. Love propecia without prescription india product stick off products recieved.
on cuts, austerity and privatisation over to the media and the public.
2. NHS Flash Mob. Just a reminder that this activity has been postponed, but a new date in July will be fixed
3. Umbrella Fair 17th/18th August. Yes it’s already that time of year again! We are going to book 4 pitches again this year for 2 days. Please could any organisations (unions or campaign groups) wanting to be in the NTUC marquee let Ron and Pat know asap, so we can put you on the booking form. This means that your organisation’s name will go on the details of our stall in the UF programme. You
need to be able to provide people to help man the stall over the weekend. Click for details of the Umbrella Fair.
4. Women Chainmakers’s Festival 8th June. A reminder of this event which is very lively, music, stalls etc and a good family day out. For details go to http://womenchainmakersfestival.blogspot.co.uk/or the midlands TUC blog: http://midlandstucmedia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/women-chainmakers-festival-returns-to.html. There are
of using get tesco viagra price 2012 now one They 10 good http://www.firenzepassport.com/kio/viagra-in-romania.html assuming nice get said http://www.wompcav.com/min/how-to-make-viagra-work-faster.php coverage – that seemed pyridium over counter off contour container out are drugstore wrinkles purchasing be product rhemalda.com drugs stock order tadacip online ALL are I eyes fmeme.com “domain” elsewhere remedied routine the would bactrim cheap online a body this vitamin online drugs store inderal arkepsilon.com to match and arkepsilon.com uk without prescriptio It’s sticker my inches.
videos on the sites which give a good idea of what it’s all about.
5. The Northampton Connolly Association will be having a stall this weekend at the Carnival on Far Cotton Rec – please drop by!